Development Manager (N432)
AVJennings is a leading residential property development Company with a name that continues to be one of the most recognised
housing brands in Australia and is listed on the Australia Securities Exchange (ASX) and Singapore Exchange (SGX).
AVJennings has been part of the Australia landscape for over 85 years with experience in home building, land development, pre-planned integrated housing and medium density activities. AVJennings has become the choice for many Australian’s looking for reassurance buying with a trusted brand that offers experience and expertise, integrity and understanding.
Our New South Wales team are looking for an experienced Development Manager. You will be responsible for managing and completing projects within budget and timeframes.
Reporting to the State General Manager, your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Ensure delivery of project to agreed timelines and expenditure budgets.
- Prepare forecasts/project budgets, and report on delivery against timelines and budgets.
- Prepare proposals and make recommendations relating to development projects.
- Co-ordinate the provision of services necessary for the delivery of projects.
- Manage all contractors and consultants services and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Maintain progress reports and provide reporting as requested.
To be considered for this position, you will have 3-5 years experience as a Development Manager in a residential development capacity, an understanding of relevant development legislation relating to planning, building and the environment, and a high level of numeracy and computer usage skills.
Tertiary qualifications in project management or property development is desirable. Adaptability, a strong customer service focus, initiative, an ability to work in a team and organising skills are also requirements of this role.
To apply in confidence, please select "Apply Now" quoting reference N432 to Human Resources.
For further job opportunities by this employer, please visit http://www.avjennings.com.au/
AVJennings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.