About this property
- Lot Size 504m²
- House size 213.80m²
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Parking 2
- Facing NE
This corner lot home is carefully designed to suit a wide variety of families, which features exterior design elements that blend beautifully with the surrounding countryside and comes fully landscaped and fenced. The interior is equally as pleasing with quality workmanship and contemporary design fixtures and fittings. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops as well as soft close cabinetry. Master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite. A separated formal lounge for quiet relaxation is located to the front of the home. There is plenty of room for family gatherings in the spacious family room and integrated alfresco spilling out onto the landscaped lawn.
Other features and benefits:
- Quality floor coverings
- Combined kitchen and dining space
- Westinghouse SS kitchen appliances
- Kitchen & bathroom soft close cabinetry
- A separate formal lounge, secure double car garage and generous storage set the scene for hassle free living, with space for families to grow
- Tiled alfresco entertaining area
- Concrete path & driveway
- Turfed front & rear yards
- Rinnai 6 star gas instant hot water system & much more
It’s a place that strikes a great balance between country living and daily convenience. Arcadian Hills is a wonderful place to call home.
Our team is here to help! You can contact us via phone or email. We’re also available for private viewings by appointment or a virtual tour of our homes. We’re flexible!
- 1km to future Oran Park Railway Station.
- 1km to Oran Park Town Centre.
- 4km to Cobbitty Public School.
- 5km to Narellan Town Centre.
All images and descriptions which appear on the website are indicative and may vary from the final product. Home exterior image may not depict actual home at this address but is indicative of specific home design. In case of plans, may be mirror reversed for display purposes. Prices stated are subject to availability. Additional costs for stamp duty, utility connections, statutory requirements may be incurred pending location of property. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and/or clarification with an AVJennings consultant prior to purchase. ®Registered Trademark. ©AVJennings Properties Limited. ABN 50 004 601 503. NSW Builders Licence 39168C, QLD Builders Licence QBCC41712, VIC Builders Licence CDB-U 57318, SA Builders Licence BLD56537. All plans are copyright in whole and in part.