Why buy your new home in Argyle, Eldserlie
- Monday 08 Jul 2019
Argyle at Elderslie is continuously growing in popularity, Nestled in Sydney’s booming south-west, Argyle is set to become an enviable new community. 2km from Narellan Town Centre, Elderslie has some amazing house and land packages available right now at affordable prices to suit first home buyers, owner occupiers and smart investors.
Designed with families in mind, this neighbourhood blends modern design with all the conveniences of village life. With 3.5 hectares of community reserves and parks, summers at Argyle mean good times with friends - picnics, sports, and BBQs. So, why should you be buying house and land in Elderslie?
1. Elderslie is part of Sydney’s booming South West Region, with new roads, southwest rail link and local Narellan Town Shopping Centres upgrades featuring more than 200 retailers including one of the largest new Coles Supermarket in Australia.
2. Elderslie is currently well connected by transport routes with the Camden Bypass and Old Hume highway. Camden Council has planned a significant investment for future road and transport infrastructure.
3. Looking to buy your first home? Take advantage of the First Home Owner Grant with a range of affordable properties in the area.
4. Brand new ready to move in homes available in the heart of Elderslie, no maintenance costs, completely brand new with great inclusions such as Stainless Steel appliances, Caesarstone Benchtops and more!
5. With the increase in population, there are a great number of schools in the area including Elderslie High School, Elderslie ELC, Spring Farm Public School, Elizabeth Macarthur high School and more.
6. Close to Tafe SWSi and the Western Sydney University Campbelltown Campus.
7. Well balanced lifestyle with not only dining and retail options at local shopping centres, Elderslie features some great walking tracks, local sporting fields including the BMX Park.
For more information, visit our Sales & Information Centre today