Power up your savings with solar.
- Monday 21 Sep 2020
Harness the power of the sun by utilising its abundant source of clean and free renewable energy to supplement heating and solar hot water systems in our new collection of townhomes at Argyle at Elderslie. It’s not only easy and affordable, but it’s also smart.
The new collection of Torrens title townhomes at Argyle at Elderslie has been installed with a state-of-the-art solar photovoltaic system. Each of the homes will be powered by a 3.4kw solar system, with 12 Canadian 285W tier 1 solar panels and a GoodWe 3kW inverter type. The GoodWe inverter provides homeowners with multi-monitoring methods and can provide real-time data on the energy being supplied and consumed.
How does it work?
- The solar photovoltaic system has already been installed in the individual homes.
- The Canadian 285W tier 1 panels solar panels convert the suns energy into Direct Current (DC).
- The inverter (located in the garage) converts the DC electricity to Alternating Current (AC) electricity which flows through the home’s electrical panel and is distributed accordingly to run your appliances and use in the property.
- Any surplus or unused solar electricity will be exported to the electricity grid.
- Likewise, if your solar system is unable to produce enough electricity to power your home, it will draw excess electricity from the grid.
- Your solar energy consumption can be monitored through the GoodWe inverter.
The benefits of solar -
- Reduction in electricity bills.
- PV solar panels require little maintenance. Canadian Solar also provides 10 years of product warranty on materials and workmanships and 25 years of linear power output warranty.
- Track your solar energy consumption, energy production and energy use at your fingerprints.
- Generating solar energy from the sun is simple, environmentally friendly and efficient.
To arrange a private viewing of our new collection of townhomes, contact our friendly Sales Consultant, Judie Darke on 0437 969 823.