About this property
- Lot Size 246m²
- House size 147.95m²
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Parking 1
- Facing SE
Looking to downsize? Perhaps get into your first home? Here is your chance! This home has an anticipated completion of early August 2019.
Overlooking the Park
The Siena home, just metres from the park is a great entry into the market for those looking for their first home and is ideal for people who transitioning from a larger home to a low maintenance property with plenty of room and close to local amenities.
Featuring three bedrooms with en suite to the master bedroom, two bathrooms, single garage with internal access, and an outdoor entertaining area, this home provides all the comforts of a modern home without the maintenance of a larger property leaving you with the freedom to live life how you wish to.
No Hidden Extras - Just turn the key & move in!
All our homes come with quality inclusions including:
- Air conditioning
- Quality floor coverings
- Caesarstone® kitchen & bathroom benchtops
- Westinghouse SS kitchen appliances
- Tiled alfresco entertaining area
- Concrete Path & Driveway (Colour through)
- Landscaped front garden and turfed front/rear yards
- Remote control garage door & much more
Hamlyn Terrace, the heart of the Central Coast
- Minutes from Warnervale train station with direct services to Gosford, Sydney and Newcastle
- 3 mins drive to Wadalba Coles and Woolworths and only 8 mins drive to Lake Haven Shopping Centre
- 3 mins drive to Wyong hospital
- 17 mins to Westfield Tuggerah shopping centre
- Easy drive to Lakes Beach and Soldiers Beach
- 8 km to Wyong Bowling Club and 9 mins drive to Wyong Golf Club
- A good choice of schools nearby – Warnervale Public School, MacKillop Catholic School, Lakes Grammar School, Wadalba Community School
- All the activities of lakeside and beachside living close to hand
For a friendly chat and a tour of our communities, come say hello to our sales consultants.
- 10km to Westfield Tuggerah.
- 1km to Wyong Hospital.
- 4km to Mackillop Catholic College.
- 35km to Gosford.