Growing a family or downsizing? Anise welcomes you home to the Liquorice design, a clever configuration of spacious living with modern finishes.
Ready to move into now, our Liquorice design offers the very best in a contemporary townhome. Open plan living, complete with 3 generous bedrooms, and an upstairs retreat which gives you the benefit of a second living area, 2.5 bath – a luxurious ensuite, secure remote- controlled double garage, entertainers covered outdoor area, with a fully fenced landscaped courtyard.
Plus there is even an option for a balcony off the master bedroom to enjoy your morning coffee in the sunshine! All Liquorice homes sit east/ west at the heart of the community, and you have the choice between a traditional gable frontage, or a modern flat roof. The options are yours!
Other lifestyle features include:
- Stylish kitchen with European designed appliances, stone bench tops with waterfall edge and induction cooktop
- High ceilings
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning to the Master Bedroom and Living areas and ceiling fans throughout
- Balcony off the Master Bedroom (option)
- USB charging points. Wired for NBN
- Generous storage
- A very short stroll to sparkling inground pool, BBQ and recreation area which is perfect for entertaining friends and family
COME AND SEE OUR FURNISHED DISPLAY.
"Anise" is your perfect new address- positioned in a premier suburb so close to public transport, excellent retail centres, green spaces, schools and easy access to major arterial roads to the airport, CBD (15km) and Sunshine Coast. This is modern living at its finest!
- 2 minute drive to local parks.
- 5 minute drive to shopping centre.
- 8 minute drive to local schools
- 30 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
All descriptions have been prepared in good faith and with due care however may be subject to change without notice at any time, terms and conditions apply. ®Registered Trademark. ©AVJennings Properties Limited. ABN 50 004 601 503. NSW Builders Licence 39168C. QLD Builders Licence QBCC24840, VIC Builders Licence CDB-U 57318.