About this property
- Lot Size 10m²
- House size 173.00m²
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.5
- Parking 2
- Facing S
This impressive, modern townhome in an established upmarket suburb of Brisbane is a must see.
Comprising of 3 generously sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and an additional powder room, this home is perfect for entertaining. Situated high on Kersley Road, the Acacia's stylish design has quality fittings and fixtures including superior stone benchtops, air conditioning and bamboo flooring for easy living. Kersley Lane community overlooks a protected conservation zone and is within easy access to all the shopping and dining the popular Kenmore suburb affords, all just 9km from the Brisbane CBD.
- Top range European appliances
- Induction cooktop
- Fully integrated dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Ensuite and bathrooms tiled to ceilings
- Fully ducted air conditioning in every room
- Resident’s BBQ area
- Bamboo flooring in living area
- Easy-care living with a tranquil surround
- Small boutique development of just 32 homes
- Low body corporate fees
- Pets welcome – subject to approval
- High living ceiling height of 2700mm and bedroom height of 2550mm
- Intercom in gate houses to townhomes fronting Kersley Road
- Two power points in all bedrooms
- Soft closing draws with pull open cabinetry
What’s close by:
- 8-minute drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre with 360 speciality stores
- 11-minute drive to Toowong Village
- 1 km or a 13-minute walk to the Brisbane River
- 350 metres to a Brisbane River inlet and Henry Clarkson Park
- 900m or 2-minute drive to the Kenmore Bears Junior Australian Football Club, Kenmore Rugby Union Club, and various parks including Wallawa Street Park and Katunga Street Park
- Mt Coot-tha Forest is just 4.4km or an 8-minute drive from Kersley Lane. Mt Coot-tha has 70 different multi-use trails including; walking, running, hiking, mountain biking and even horse riding trails
- 20-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD
- Bus stop 20 metres from Kersley Lane
- Kenmore South State School is just across the road
- Goodstart Early Leaning is 350 metres or a 4-minute walk from Kersley Lane
- The University of Queensland, Pinjarra Hills Facility is a short 9-minute drive along Moggill Road
Visit our Kersley Lane display home or tap the enquire button.
- 13min leisure walk to the Brisbane River.
- 4.4km run to Mt Coot-tha Forest trails.
- 8min drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- 9km to the Brisbane CBD.
All images and descriptions which appear on the website are indicative and may vary from the final product. Home exterior image may not depict actual home at this address but is indicative of specific home design. In case of plans, may be mirror reversed for display purposes. Prices stated are subject to availability. Additional costs for stamp duty, utility connections, statutory requirements may be incurred pending location of property. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and/or clarification with an AVJennings consultant prior to purchase. ®Registered Trademark. ©AVJennings Properties Limited. ABN 50 004 601 503. NSW Builders Licence 39168C, QLD Builders Licence QBCC41712, VIC Builders Licence CDB-U 57318, SA Builders Licence BLD56537. All plans are copyright in whole and in part.