About this property
- Lot Size 48m²
- House size 174.00m²
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.5
- Parking 2
- Facing S
Leave the Stamp Duty to us!
For a limited time only, AVJennings will pay your Stamp Duty on your townhome purchase at Kersley Lane.
This is open to First home Buyers, Investors and Owner Occupiers.
Hurry, as there is only limited stock remaining!
See our Terms & Conditions, for details.
New townhomes close to great schools and child care
Welcome to Kersley Lane, a new community that blends perfectly with its tranquil, leafy surrounds. Located on the crest of the hill of Kenmore Road, your new townhome will catch cooling breezes and a protected bushland backdrop connects you instantly with the surrounding environment.
With are a number of public and private schools in Kenmore; Kenmore South State School and Kenmore State High School are both classified as top performing schools from the Brisbane region, and Kersley Lane will place you in the catchment for both. There are also a number of day care centres.
This brand new 3-bedroom home is ideal for a young family. The secure lock and camera intercom system on the front gate allows the children to play freely in the front yard with piece of mind.
What are some of the inclusions & features in your new townhome?
• DLUG (double lock up garage)
• Private courtyard
• Secure lock and camera intercom system on front gate
• Bosch appliances, including: 60cm induction cook top, 60cm pyrolytic oven (automatic cleaning), 25ltr microwave & fully integrated dishwasher
• 20mm Essastone Fina Venato waterfall stone benchtop
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• 6 months maintenance warranty
• After sales customer support
This investment of a new home for you and your family, represents low Body Corporate fees and for the astute investor, solid rental returns.
- 13min leisure walk to the Brisbane River.
- 4.4km run to Mt Coot-tha Forest trails.
- 8min drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- 9km to the Brisbane CBD.