About this property
- Lot Size 137m²
- House size 157.00m²
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.5
- Parking 2
- Facing N
Investor and First Home buyer Alert!!!
Get your foot in the property door with the First Home Buyers Grant!
Welcome to Kersley Lane, a new community that blends perfectly with its tranquil, leafy surrounds. Located on the crest of the hill of Kenmore Road, your new townhome will catch cooling breezes and a protected bushland backdrop connects you instantly with the surrounding environment.
Enjoy outdoor spaces for you to entertain or relax in, and because everything is designed to be low maintenance, you'll have more time to simply enjoy life - in your new AV Jennings home.
With are a number of public and private schools in Kenmore; Kenmore South State School and Kenmore State High School are both classified as top performing schools from the Brisbane region, and Kersley Lane will place you in the catchment for both.
What are some of the inclusions & features in your new townhome?
• DLUG (double lock up garage)
• Private courtyard
• Bosch appliances, including: 60cm induction cook top, 60cm pyrolytic oven (automatic cleaning), 25ltr microwave & fully integrated dishwasher
• 20mm Essastone waterfall stone benchtop
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• 6 months maintenance warranty
• Low Body Corporate fees
Have peace of mind knowing you are purchasing a new home from AV Jennings - one of the most recognised and trusted names in quality, affordable housing, this townhome ticks all the boxes.
This new home represents great value for the astute investor with solid rental returns.
- 13min leisure walk to the Brisbane River.
- 4.4km run to Mt Coot-tha Forest trails.
- 8min drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- 9km to the Brisbane CBD.