Head to Eyre for more open space.
Located in Adelaide’s flourishing northern growth corridor, Eyre has been designed with 12 Community Parks to bring the community together and to give growing families the space they need to unwind, relax or keep active. For day-to-day needs, there’s the Eyre Village shopping centre and two community parks a short walk from the Explorer Release.
If sport is more your thing, the district playing fields of the Eyre Sports Park is the home of the Northern Wolves Cricket and Soccer club and the Roosters NFL team. If you love the outdoors, Eyre has bike paths and nature trails that weave into nearby Smith Creek.
- A release of 23 regular shaped, easy to build on allotments
- Lot sizes from 300m2 up to 487m2
- Frontages from 10m up to 16m
- Located on Petherton Road and Andrews Farm
- Close to existing and future community parks
Build your dream home here.
Choose from a range of affordable sized land, designed for modern homes and easy living.