About this property
- Lot Size 74m²
- House size 174.10m²
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.5
- Parking 2
- Facing NE
Modern, 3 storey, 3 bedroom townhome.
Now complete and ready to move into, this home is ideal for the first home buyers, busy professionals, downsizers or investors.
Perfectly positioned in St Clair, it is surrounded by an existing community, stunning wetlands, walking and cycle paths, St Clair Shopping Village, medical and dental centre, child care and it's own train station.
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining
- Chef’s kitchen with AEG appliances including electric oven, gas cooktop, wall-mounted retractable range hood, dishwasher, stone benchtop and chrome tapware
- Ground floor powder room
- Three bedrooms all with robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Full central bathroom
- Balcony overlooking wetlands
- Study nook to open plan living area
- Tandem two car garage
- Timber Laminate flooring to living area’s with carpet to bedrooms
- NBN internet ready
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning by Daikin
Why wait? All you need is a $10,000 deposit and nothing else to pay until settlement.Call Joel to arrange an inspection or for more information.
- 22ha of open space.
- 5km from the sea.
- 6ha of urban wetland.
- 8km west of the CBD
All images and descriptions which appear on the website are indicative and may vary from the final product. Home exterior image may not depict actual home at this address but is indicative of specific home design. In case of plans, may be mirror reversed for display purposes. Prices stated are subject to availability. Additional costs for stamp duty, utility connections, statutory requirements may be incurred pending location of property. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and/or clarification with an AVJennings consultant prior to purchase. ®Registered Trademark. ©AVJennings Properties Limited. ABN 50 004 601 503. NSW Builders Licence 39168C, QLD Builders Licence QBCC41712, VIC Builders Licence CDB-U 57318, SA Builders Licence BLD56537. All plans are copyright in whole and in part.