Lyndarum North, Wollert, VIC
Top parklands to visit in and around Lyndarum North!
• Lyndarum North Community Park located in Lyndarum North on the corner of Edgars Road and Kendon Drive. The highlight of this park is the huge play tower with massive slides and the abundance of children's play equipment including swings, tunnels, climbing nets and a basketball half court. There are also large open and shaded areas to relax, have a picnic or read a book. This will be your go to park every weekend. Opening in April 2020.
• Winchester Avenue Playground located in Epping, is just a 10-minute drive from Lyndarum North. The highlight of this park is the playground structure for children with a Han Christian Anderson fairy-tale theme. People can walk their dog, go for a run, enjoy a BBQ or bask in the sun on the large grassy areas.
• Quarry Hills Bushland Park is a 15-minute drive from Lyndarum North and is a great walking spot with beautiful scenery and an abundance of wildlife such as kangaroos! There are some great views of the surrounding area, including the Melbourne CBD and the Yarra Ranges.
• Prince of Wales Park Playground is located in Mill Park and is only a short 10-minute drive from Lyndarum North. This suburban park has a uniquely designed playground set amongst the shade of the gum trees as well as barbecue and picnic facilities.
• Wuchatsch Park Playground is about an 8-minute drive from Lyndarum North. It features a fun playground located on Wolcott Avenue which is the perfect spot to bring your kids to whilst you rest under the shaded barbeque area or take your dog for a walk around the open, grassy areas.
• Lehmanns Farm Park offers an interesting walk with a dairy farm theme to celebrate and commemorate the history of the land. Just a short 10-minute drive from Lyndarum North, head there to view quirky items such as giant cheese blocks and milk cans. Enjoy a relaxing scenic walk alongside Edgars Creek Reserve or challenge yourself with the Aurora’s future 20kms of path and regional hike and bike network.