Your private sanctuary. Buy off the plan and save!
Facing Nelson Place, this end-of-row home has been carefully considered and designed for living. The design intent of the Piper townhomes is all about maximising space and light. Soaring ceilings in the master bedroom, full height windows and clever storage throughout, these homes are perfect for young families and downsizers wanting a new, low maintenance home in an established and award winning community.
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Large master bedroom with ensuite including double shower
- Living room area which opens onto a room sized balcony
- Ground floor with study or optional 3rd bedroom and bathroom
- Tandem double garage with clothesline and under stair storage
Contact Susan to view specification and discuss the optional upgrades available.
Corner of Ann Street and Waterline Place, Williamstown, VIC 3016 Get directions
- 1.5 km to Williamstown beach.
- 450 M walk to Williamstown Train Station.
- 200 m walk to Nelson Place shops.
- 9 km from CBD.
All images and descriptions which appear on this website are indicative only and have been prepared in good faith with due care. Alterations may occur without notice. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by AVJennings Properties Limited. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and/or clarification with an AVJennings consultant prior to purchase. ® Registered Trademark. © AVJennings Properties Limited. ABN 50 004 601 503. NSW Builders Licence 39168C, QLD Builders Licence QBCC41712, VIC Builders Licence CDB-U57318, SA Builders Licence BLD317559, AVJ Hobsonville Pty Ltd 9429032811070.