End-of-row Townhome on Aitken Street
Save up to $30,000* with our exclusive stamp duty bonus offer and move in mid-2024.
Nestled in the heart of Waterline Place, Merchant Townhomes is a collection of 14 immaculate, executive residences designed by internationally acclaimed architecture firm Elenberg Fraser.
- Warm and neutral 'Shore' colour scheme
- Family sized, 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom residences
- Spacious kitchen with oversized pantry, large island bench and Bosch appliances
- First floor kitchen and living zone complete with balcony
- Master bedroom with full size ensuite and freestanding bath, expansive walk-in robes and stunning floor to ceiling windows
- Dedicated home office space
- Rear loaded, automated double garage
- A fixed price offering, secure with just a 10% deposit
The Merchant Townhomes are a fantastic opportunity for you to take your next home journey to a new level and enjoy a spacious bay side residence with every element considered for easy living.
From Merchant, local amenity is just around the corner. Head to Nelson Place for coffee, Point Gellibrand Reserve for a walk or Williamstown Beach for a swim. Also located in the coveted Williamstown High School zone.
For your day-to-day essentials, the shopping streets of Douglas Parade and Gilbert Street are a short drive away.
Construction is underway. Buy now for stamp duty savings. Move in mid-2024.
Contact Susan for more details and arrange an appoint to view the specification.
*Stamp Duty Bonus offer for a limited time only. Terms and conditions apply. Visit here for details.