News and Events
We Are In This Together
As the world and our communities are facing unprecedented challenges presented by COVID-19, AVJennings is closely monitoring the situation, and taking precautionary steps in keeping the health and well-being of our Employees, Customers and Partners first priority.
Our Teams remain available and ready to assist on any new purchase, warranty or Customer service enquiry, and we have implemented additional technologies and procedures for safe measure.
Sales Centres & Appointments
- Our Sales & Information Centres are currently operating by appointment. Our Teams are keen to assist you, during normal business hours, via phone or email. To schedule an appointment, please contact our Sales Consultants via the details provided on the relevant community pages of our website avjennings.com.au or call 131 878.
- Additional hygienic measures are in place at our Sales Centres including increased frequency of routine cleans and ensuring availability of hand sanitiser for staff and visitor use.
- We’re greeting all visitors and guests with a smile, though we are skipping the handshakes for now.
- Our Teams are practicing social distancing and avoidance of gathering in close proximity.
- For our Customers who prefer online resources to a community visit, we have numerous resources and information available on our website avjennings.com.au. We can also provide any additional information requested via e-mail. We can facilitate consultations via video conference, if preferred, as well.
- All community and display partner events have been postponed until further notice.
- We kindly request anyone who feels unwell, has recently returned from overseas or suspects potential exposure to COVID-19—to please stay home and seek proper medical advice as necessary.
Customer Walk-Throughs & Key Transfer at Settlement
- Our Customer inspections and key transfers at settlement are being conducted as usual, however, we request Customers limit the number of guests present during final inspection to no more than two (2) attendees. We’ll have no more than one Customer Service Representative attending on our end.
- Social distancing practices and additional sanitary measures will be observed during inspections.
- We kindly request anyone who feels unwell, has recently returned from overseas or suspects potential exposure to COVID-19—to please arrange for a family member or friend to attend the walk-through in your absence, or postpone the appointment, and seek proper medical advice as necessary.
- If any additional requests, or concerns, please contact us in advance of your appointment, and we will endeavour to accommodate for added assurances.
Customer Home Visits
- Customer home visits, including those regarding general warranty visits and non-urgent maintenance repairs—are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All warranties, including our 90-Day Warranty, will continue to be honoured.
- An AVJennings Customer Service Representative will be in touch to schedule visits and repairs as soon as safe to do so.
- If an urgent or emergency situation arises, please call 131 878 or e-mail email@example.com for assistance.
- If an emergency merits a home visit, prior to scheduling or arriving, our Representative will ask the following:
- Is anyone in the home displaying flu-like symptoms or experiencing a fever?
- Has anyone returned from overseas travel recently or in the last 14-days?
- Has anyone had potential exposure to a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case?
- Our attending Representative will kindly confirm for our Customers’ reassurance, their respective responses to any of the above questions in-turn prior to any home visit.
On-Site or In-Office Employees, Subcontractors & Visitors
- Some of our Employees have commenced working remotely, although for those who continue working on-site or in-office, inclusive of Subcontractors, mandatory precautionary measures and reporting requirements include:
- If feeling unwell, or experiencing a fever, please stay home and seek appropriate medical advice as necessary.
- In some cases, we may require a medical certificate to return on-site or in-office.
- It is a requirement to report recent overseas travel as well as any potential exposure to confirmed COVID-19 cases to an AVJennings Representative.
- Visitors will be asked to provide contact details for recording on our roster.
As we play our part in minimising the spread of COVID-19, and aim for all to stay healthy and safe, our continued commitment to serving our Customers remains unwavering.
Your AVJennings Team