Secure your $25k bonus* on our turnkey homes for a limited time!!
For a limited time only, when you purchase one of our turnkey homes at our Evergreen communities, you’ll receive an incredible $25k bonus* to give you a kickstart!
The clever design of The Boambee is ideal for families. It blends practicality with modern living. Step inside from the front porch to a fabulous, large lounge room for a truly epic cinema experience that won’t disturb the rest of the home. The thoughtful layout also provides a private master retreat with a stylish ensuite and walk-in robe for added luxury. The premium kitchen boasts a walk-in butler’s pantry and a stunning island breakfast bar where entertainers will thrive. The combined living and dining space with seamless indoor-outdoor flow is where stories are shared, and celebrations remembered.
Your new home has four robed bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms and a double lock-up garage. Our professional team of designers carefully selects contemporary finishes and fixtures. Attention to detail is evident from the moment you arrive.
- Open plan kitchen, dining, & living room plus a separate formal living
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances with top-in-line induction cooktop
- Quality tile flooring in the living areas
- Blinds and flyscreens to all windows & downlights throughout
- Built-in robes & ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Generous tiled alfresco entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Solar panels
- Fully fenced & landscaped
- Remote control garage door
- Construction underway, completion mid-2024
Set in the growth corridor of Sydney's South-West, Evergreen in Spring Farm just a stone's throw away from Narellan Town Centre and the historic Camden. Sydney South-West growth rate is anticipated to continue with the future Western Sydney International Airport and the proposed Western Sydney Aerotropolis.
You get more with AVJennings. We have fixed price costs with single contract, and there are no progress payments along the way.Act fast. This exclusive offer ends on the 30th of April 2024.
Richardson Road, Spring Farm (Corner of Corder Drive)